Re: Libchamplain and GNOME 3.0

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 19:31, Tomaž Vajngerl <quikee gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I first requested the bindings to be included in Vala tree, but after
> talking with Evan Nemerson (which is responsible for all Vala
> bindings) and Pierre-Luc Beaudoin we decided that the correct place
> for the bindings is in libchamplain tree. So for me this is a step
> backwards and I am not going to move them back into Vala tree now.
> Someone else will have to do this job and talk to Evan about this.

I don't mind where the vala bindings are included. I can also imagine
the possibility that the bindings are both in vala and libchamplain -
libchamplain being the place where the bindings are developed and the
vala package used just for their distribution. I'll leave it up to you
and the vala maintainers.

Jiri