Re: New release coming soon, update to bindings required

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Pierre-Luc Beaudoin <pierre-luc pierlux com> wrote:
Hi,

I've put together some patches that were sent to me and decided to
release a libchamplain 0.4.3 soon.  The change have now been pushed on
the libchamplain-0-4 branch on git.gnome.org and Gitorious.
I rebased my branch libchamplain-0-4 with the one on gitorious and I can't find the new symbols. Are you sure that the changes have been pushed?

The following symbols have been added:
       ChamplainPolygon:mark-points
       champlain_polygon_set_mark_points
       champlain_polygon_get_mark_points

       ChamplainView:display-scale
       ChamplainView:scale-unit
       ChamplainView:max-scale-width
       champlain_view_set_show_scale
       champlain_view_get_show_scale
       champlain_view_set_max_scale_width
       champlain_view_get_max_scale_width
       champlain_view_set_scale_unit
       champlain_view_get_scale_unit

       ChamplainView:license-text
       champlain_view_set_license_text
       champlain_view_get_license_text

       champlain_map_source_get_meters_per_pixel

       champlain_marker_queue_redraw
I don't see these symbols in the branch, but I found these new ones:

champlain_marker_get_highlight_color
champlain_marker_get_highlight_text_color
champlain_marker_set_highlight_text_color

Am I using the wrong branch?

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez