New release coming soon, update to bindings required

Hi,

I've put together some patches that were sent to me and decided to
release a libchamplain 0.4.3 soon.  The change have now been pushed on
the libchamplain-0-4 branch on git.gnome.org and Gitorious.

The following symbols have been added:
        ChamplainPolygon:mark-points
        champlain_polygon_set_mark_points
        champlain_polygon_get_mark_points

        ChamplainView:display-scale
        ChamplainView:scale-unit
        ChamplainView:max-scale-width
        champlain_view_set_show_scale
        champlain_view_get_show_scale
        champlain_view_set_max_scale_width
        champlain_view_get_max_scale_width
        champlain_view_set_scale_unit
        champlain_view_get_scale_unit

        ChamplainView:license-text
        champlain_view_set_license_text
        champlain_view_get_license_text

        champlain_map_source_get_meters_per_pixel

        champlain_marker_queue_redraw

I will release as soon as I get the Perl and Python bindings updated.

Pierre-Luc