libchamplain 0.4 release schedule

Hi,

I just finished copying Gnome's schedule to create a schedule for
libchamplain 0.4: http://live.gnome.org/libchamplain/schedule

It includes buffer periods to allow bindings to be updated in time for
the releases.  There are none after July 20th as the API will be frozen
and the bindings should not need to be further updated.

There is a little problem with this schedule as I'll be on vacation
between 0.3.4 and 0.3.5.  So there will probably be little changes going
in at that moment.

I am open to comments you may have,

Pierre-Luc