Re: A lot of new API added

Hi,
On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 14:13 +0100, Colin Clark wrote:
champlain_map_source_get_name now returns map_id rather than map_name.
Is this the correct function, or have I confused things?
No it still returns the name.

Now I'm a bit more confused. If I include the lines

     gchar *mapname = champlain_map_source_get_name(source);
     printf("\n %s \n", mapname);

at about line 74 in the demo launcher-gtk.c, when changing the map the terminal output shows the map_id, not the map_name.

Have I misunderstood how this function should be used?

Colin Clark...