New line and shape drawing API coming soon

Hi,

I just finished tonight what I think forms a basic shape and line
drawing API for libchamplain.  Before merging it, I'd like to hear form
you especially from the bindings side (you might not like
ChamplainPoint).

You can find the doc here
http://libchamplain.pierlux.com/doc/unstable/ChamplainPolygon.html

And the branch here:
http://gitorious.org/~pierlux/libchamplain/pierlux-clone/commits/route

This branch will be merged before Friday's freeze.  If there are any
other changes to be made to the API before then, please remember me :)

Pierre-Luc