API freeze coming up very soon

Hi,

The API freeze for Gnome 2.28 and therefore libchamplain 0.4 is on July
20th 2009.  This is unfortunate as I'll be on vacation offline during
this time.  Therefore I'd like to hear your comments ASAP on the current
API.

Stuff I already know:
      * ChamplainPolygon is missing a remove point function
      * ChamplainSelectionLayer is coming up
      * ChamplainMapSourceDesc is hard to bind, but doable AFAIK

Clutter 1.0 will be released next Friday.  Therefore, I was considering
making the next libchamplain release 0.3.4 depend on it.  This will be
pain for the people using the bindings, but it is something that has to
be done a some point.  It will be less pain for next Clutter release as
1.x will be ABI/API compatible.

Pierre-Luc