Re: Physically based kinetic scrolling

Sweet feature! But....

Is this legal to implement? As far as I know, doesn't a portion of the
Apple v Samsung trial have to do with the way Samsung implemented touch
scrolling? Also, aren't apple's patents the reason why Android doesn't
have the bounce animation in their scrolling lists?

I'm not a lawyer, but these two patents seem to describe what you have
implemented (and to a lesser degree, the pre-existing touch physics in
GTK+).

https://www.google.com/patents/US7469381
https://www.google.com/patents/US7844915