Re: Confirmation of the details of our phone call

Theodore,

Here is the final version of the trademark contract from our point of
view - all that remains is for you to include in Appendix B a
description of the products you intend to make (drawings, for example,
and a description of the item, plus a photo of items of similar quality
which you have made in the past would be ideal), and we can print it out
and sign it.

Cheers,
Dave.

--