Re: [LaTeXila] Light Symbols And Icons

On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 06:14:04PM +0430, Bijan Binaee wrote:
So if I understand it correctly I should convert some latex output file
like this <http://www.auburn.edu/~tamtiny/Symbols.pdf> to svg,
classify symbols and break each of them by some script like the one
<https://github.com/GNOME/gnome-icon-theme-symbolic/tree/wip/avoid-verbs>
that provided by jakub.
and then using *gtk-encode-symbolic-svg *convert svg files to the symbolic
icons.

It would be nice if any gtk application (written in C) avalible that use
symbolic icon.
It probabbly help me inspire how to use it in Latexila.

You'll need to figure out how it works on your own, latexila works fine
for me, I don't need a dark theme. And I don't want to take time on
this. If in the end you come up with a nice git branch that is easy to
review, that works fine etc, then I can maybe consider integrating it.

--
Sébastien