Re: [LaTeXila] Light Symbols And Icons

So if I understand it correctly I should convert some latex output file like this to svg,
classify symbols and break each of them by some script like the one that provided by jakub.
and then using gtk-encode-symbolic-svg convert svg files to the symbolic icons.

It would be nice if any gtk application (written in C) avalible that use symbolic icon.
It probabbly help me inspire how to use it in Latexila.

Regards,
Bijan