Re: [LaTeXila] Light Symbols And Icons

On Fri, May 06, 2016 at 09:27:33PM +0430, Bijan Binaee wrote:
Sure, but i'm just looking for a walkaround. I already see an script in
data/images/generate-symbols. So I'm wondering how these images generate in
the first place so I can change it's color.
It's seems to me it's not included in the Latexila source codes instead all
images are packed. Is there any where I can find the scripts that generate
these icons?

I just copied most of the images from Kile. And with the
generate-symbols script I've created a few more icons. Re-generating all
the icons would be possible (and at some point I wanted to do it to have
smaller symbols), but it needs some more work.

An alternative solution is to use symbolic icons. Those work fine with
either a light or dark theme, normally.

--
Sébastien