Re: [LaTeXila] Light Symbols And Icons

Sure, but i'm just looking for a walkaround. I already see an script in data/images/generate-symbols. So I'm wondering how these images generate in the first place so I can change it's color.
It's seems to me it's not included in the Latexila source codes instead all images are packed. Is there any where I can find the scripts that generate these icons?

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, May 06, 2016 at 08:32:24PM +0430, Bijan Binaee wrote:
> Is there any way to create light icon for Latexila.
> Using GTK dark theme make symbols and some black icons unreadable.

The GTK+ dark theme is not meant to be used with all apps. The dark
theme was created for multimedia applications. So it's normal if the
dark theme doesn't work well with all GTK+ applications, including
LaTeXila.

--
Sébastien