[LaTeXila] String freeze for LaTeXila 2.2

Hello,

The integration with GNOME Damned Lies took a bit more time than
expected, but it is now ready!

Here is the status page:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/latexila/

The string freeze means that translators can safely translate LaTeXila
for the next stable release.

I'll wait two or three weeks (so around August 26), but it doesn't
matter if the translation is not ready, since I'll regularly make minor
2.2.x releases.

I've tested how Damned Lies works for translating a module, and I have
to say that it's quite easy:
- create an account;
- join the team of your language;
- download directly from the web page the *.po;
- you reserve the translation, so duplicate work is avoided;
- you translate the *.po and upload them on the web page;
- you wait that someone review your translation, and if it's OK, he/she
will make the commit directly on the git repository.

Instead of downloading/uploading POs, it seems that some teams use
another web service, so they translate the strings directly from a web
page. It depends on the language team.

You'll have to read some documentation, a part of the "How Tos" of this
wiki page:
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject

But don't be afraid ;)

See also the end of the README file:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/latexila/tree/README#n33

If you have some questions, don't hesitate!

Cheers,
Sébastien