[LaTeXila] Ubuntu package

Hello,

I've been using LaTeXila for a while in an Ubuntu system and a few days
ago I thought about creating a Debian package for 2.0.1 version. Today,
I'd found some time to do it, I saw an Ubuntu package already available.
I've downloaded the package and I've reviewed it and I have some
suggestions about it:

- It should be available for amd64 too.
- It should include dependencies, making installation easier.
- In my opinion files should be installed under /usr instead
of /usr/local.

Although is not a package suggestion, it would be also nice to have a
repository to upload Debian packages there. I'm using Launchpad PPA[1]
in another project and it seems to work fine.

If you need some help with the package, just let me know.

Regards,

[1] This is an example of PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~edmundoa/+archive/detras-ppa
--
Edmundo Álvarez Jiménez <e alvarezj gmail com>