Re: [LaTeXila] PT-BR translation for latexila

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 09:29:23AM -0800, Fernando José Antonio wrote:
>    Hello guys!
>
>    If you are interessed, I can translate LaTeXila for (brasilian)
>    portuguese.
>
>    Recently I discovered the LaTeXila project. I started using it and now
>    it's my favorite latex editor in Gnome environment.
>    Congratulations!
>
>    Let's make it bigger, better and stronger.
>
>    Fernando

Hello,

I've just pushed the brazilian portuguese translation today, made by two
other people.

The build tools (data/build_tools/) and the templates (data/templates/)
must still be translated. You can contact him:

camurca DOT home AT gmail DOT com

Best regards,
Sébastien