las-gnome Fwd: Sponsor tiers for LAS?

We will need to add him to the database directly.

Sri

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Claudio <Claudio alephobjects com>
Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2018, 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: Sponsor tiers for LAS?
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
Cc: <marcio alephobjects com>, <marciot yahoo com>

Hello again,

Here's the information for our attendee:

Marcio Teixeira
Software Engineer
LAS user name: marcio
E-mail used for sign up: marcio alephobjects com
Preferred email for tickets: marciot yahoo com

He's planning on attending on Friday. Would you mind noting his interest
in attending the System76 tour? He'll be driving down to Denver from our
area on Friday, and may do the same if he can squeeze it in on Sunday
for the tour.

If you don't mind, could you forward any information he'll need to:
marciot yahoo com ?

Thank you!

Claudio Donndelinger.