las-gnome Welcome to LAS

Hello LAS attendees!

Welcome to Denver and the Libre Application Summit hosted by GNOME. Before we get started with the conference, here are a few things we wanted to make sure you know.

Registration / Check-in
  The front desk will be open at 8:30AM for you to check in and pick up your badge. There will also be bagels and coffee available.

Schedule
  A PDF of the schedule is located at  https://las.gnome.org/18LAS-Schedule.pdf

Code of Conduct
 As a reminder, by registering for LAS, you have agreed to abide by the Code of Conduct. A copy can be found on the las.gnome.org website or printed out at the front desk. Incidents against this code of conduct can be reported to las-coc gnome org

Photography Policy
 We welcome and encourage photography at LAS and during our social events. However, please be mindful that those who are wearing orange lanyards do not want to be photographed. Full text of the policy can be found at https://wiki.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct/PhotographyPolicy

Telegram Channel
 For chatting amongst the attendees or if you have a public question for the organizers, join the LAS Telegram channel http://bit.ly/lasgnome2018

Diversity Workshop
 Audrey Eschright, our keynote speaker, is running a workshop starting at Thursday at 5:30PM on Thursday called Writing Inclusively about Technology Topics. Please RSVP if you plan on attending this workshop at https://gettogether.community/events/142/writing-inclusively-about-technology-topics/

Women's Dinner
 Thanks to Private Internet Access for sponsoring the Women's Dinner! The LAS Women's Dinner will take place on Thursday after the Diversity Workshop.. Women (cis and trans) and genderqueer people are invited to attend. Please RSVP https://gettogether.community/events/162/womens-dinner-at-las/ so that we know to  expect you!

Social Events
 Friday - Games Night
 Saturday - GNOME Release Party
 Sunday - System76 Tour
Check schedule for details.

That's it for now. See you at the Parkside Mansion!
-LAS Planning Team

--
Rosanna Yuen
Director of Operations