las-gnome Fwd: Your Event at Parkside Mansion!

sri

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Parkside Mansion - AP <via+Aimee=ParksideMansion com 17hats com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Your Event at Parkside Mansion!
To: Sri (Shree) Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

Dear Sri,

We received your information through the Greater Denver Venue Network and we would love to host your meeting at Parkside Mansion! We are pleased to let you know that we currently have several dates in September available, can accommodate your guest count, and can meet all your requests!

Parkside Mansion is a fully restored 1905 estate with an open floor-plan ballroom, a stunning rooftop patio overlooking City Park, spacious breakout rooms, and convenient inclusions for your event, including complimentary onsite parking. We are a one-of-a-kind jewel nestled in the heart of the Mile High City, and we make planning your event as simple as..."a walk in the park"!

1. Pick your date – We host events every day of the year. Our rental rates are flexible and offer the option of our spacious ballroom and main floor only, our rooftop patio (covered April - October), or exclusive use of the entire Mansion.We offer plenty of time for setup and tear down with easy access for vendors. Also included are all tables & chairs, in-house AV system, plenty of onsite parking, referrals to our favorite vendors, and assistance through every step of your planning process. *For a Thursday meeting using our ballroom and main floor of the Mansion, we can offer a reduced non-profit rental rate of $2200.

2. Pick your food & beverage – We work with the very best caterers in Denver to offer you a wide range of menus and pricing should you offer food and beverage at your event. Your alcohol can be purchased directly through Parkside with our easy-to-use menu and your caterer or an independent company can provide your bartending service.
3. Pick your floorplan and we'll take care of the details – We make it easy for you to communicate all the details of your event with us through simple worksheets and a final walk-through to finalize your floorplan, timeline, and make sure your event runs seamlessly.

Attached for you is our rental guide which will walk you through everything that is included for your event. I would love to set up a time for you to come in and tour the property so please let me know some available dates and times you have over the next week. We are very flexible and do tours on the weekends as well.

Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your program and we look forward to connecting with you!

Aimee Palifroni
Director of Sales
720-328-9532 X2
Parkside Mansion