Re: las-gnome Meeting today at 19:00 UTC - Fwd: NOTES | LAS GNOME Meeting August 8th & Update on Regular Meeting Time

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM Heather Ellsworth <heather ellsworth puri sm> wrote:
Hi Sri,

What are the meeting details? Like is there a link to connect to or a
phone number to call?

Sorry, I should have clarified that.  You can join at this link:
https://www.uberconference.com/gnome-engagement

sri
Cheers,
Heather