las-gnome Fwd: Hard Rock Cafe - September Event!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Denver Sales & Marketing Mgr (Paige Cosmas) <Paige Cosmas hardrock com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 1:56 PM
Subject: Hard Rock Cafe - September Event!
To: sri ramkrishna me <sri ramkrishna me>

Hi Sri,

Happy Thursday!  I received your information from Dawn Williams with the DCPA – Hard Rock Cafe Denver would be delighted to host your upcoming event in September and currently we do have all Thursdays within that month available for booking!  Attached are our 2018 Event Menus for you to look over at your leisure.  Also, please keep in mind that our Executive Chef loves to create custom menus for private events so this is certainly another option we can explore!

I feel that our private Red Rocks Room could be ideal for your event!  I’ve attached a photo of the space for you here, but it is very unique to Denver as all of the memorabilia i.e. Johnny Cash’s shoes, John Lennon’s blazer, etc. were all worn or performed with at Red Rocks Amphitheater!  The room has floor to ceiling windows that look over the 16th Street Mall and can comfortably accommodate up to 80 guests reception-style with 70 guests seated.  The best part of the room is the functionality and how many options you have as far as setup, whether you have a mixture of seating and cocktail rounds, etc.  Also, the space offers two televisions and/or a drop-down projection screen and projector that you are more than welcome to use for the event.  In order to book the space exclusively, we simply require a $3,000 F&B minimum plus tax and administrative fees.

I hope that this information has been helpful!  Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns in the meantime.  Otherwise, I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Sincerely,

Paige

image001.png

Paige Cosmas
Sales and Marketing Manager
Hard Rock Cafe Denver
500 16th Street, Suite #120

www.hardrock.com/denver

image002.png

+1-303-623-0856

image003.png

Paige Cosmas hardrock com

image004.png

image005.png

image006.png

image007.png

image008.png

Confidentiality: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the named recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify sender immediately by reply and delete all copies of the e-mail. Do not otherwise disclose, store or copy the contents.

Virus Warning: HRCI has taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, however we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.