las-gnome Fwd: September 2018 - The Cable Center

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Cassie Schoenfeld <CSchoenfeld cablecenter org>
Date: Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 8:57 AM
Subject: September 2018 - The Cable Center
To: sri ramkrishna me <sri ramkrishna me>

Hello,

I received your contact information from Dawn over at the DCPA regarding your upcoming event.

I feel TCC would be a perfect fit for your group and we are located right across the street from the light rail station. J Please check out the following link for previous event photos to give you an idea of what our venue has to offer. http://www.cablecenterevents.org/spaces/malone-theater

Would you be interested in receiving further information? I look forward to hearing back from you!

CASSIE SCHOENFELD

Events Manager

The Cable Center

2000 Buchtel Blvd.