Re: las-gnome LAS 2018 Planning & 3.26 Release Party in SF this weekend

We've used jit.si in the past, but it's a bit buggy. For Board meetings we use Bluejeans, but I don't have a paid account.

If you or anyone else doesn't feel comfortable using hangouts and plans on joining, let me know and we can use something that works for you! Hangouts is easy and pretty reliable, so my preferred method unless it excludes someone. Feel free to message me in private if you want to join but would feel excluded if we do a hangout and don't feel comfortable sharing that in public!

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Link Dupont <link sub-pop net> wrote:
On Thu, 2017-09-28 at 16:27 -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
> Great!!! We'll set up the hangout then so you can be part of the action, Sri!
> :)

Shouldn't we be using something like ring.cx, not Google Hangouts?

--
Nuritzi Sanchez
President, Board of Directors