Re: las-gnome LAS 2018 Planning & 3.26 Release Party in SF this weekend

Thank you, Nuritzi for organizing the day!

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:27 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:
Release Party Logistics
I propose we scale this down, especially since we just had a 20th birthday party recently. Maybe we can do just a snacks and beer outing close by to where we are meeting. Thoughts? Also happy to go to Golden Gate Park later in the day, at 3:30 pm ish and keep the original corn hole + snacks + drinks plan.
  • When: Saturday, Sept 30th from 3 pm - 5 pm
  • Where: Gott's Roadside at the Ferry Building for beers and snacks
I'd be OK with this, given that it will eat some time to commute to Golden Gate Park from downtown, and it does not make a lot of sense to get there too late.
We could also consider 21st Amendment or a more brewery-style location, but Gott's can be fun too if it's sunny out.

Cheers,
Cosimo