Re: las-gnome Montreal update

I can help with poking and running web software, if you have anything you want to task to me.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 6:39 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 7:24 PM Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Wait. I thought we had other bids as options. Can we do a meeting this week and talk about the options? How about just staying 1 hour after the Engagement meeting on Friday, so 10 am PST?

We do, I want to pick one of them so that we can move forward. Sorry if that was unclear. I need to start moving on fundraising and outreach. These two items took a really long time last time and I want to make tit better this time around.

I've been struggling on a number of fronts, but I finally worked through the web hosting issues, and hopefully dealt with the Montreal bid and the Denver bid and looks like you guys have gotten the SF. So it's time to get the engine moving. :-)

No problems meeting after the meeting, I don't *think* I ihave anything after the engagement meeting on Friday.

sri