Re: las-gnome Denver bid update

Not at all, it was purely informational.  We had already told the venue that we won't be able to make that time frame, but the space is unique and we don't believe it would quickly be taken.

Good question, thanks for bringing that up.

Sri
On Wed, Nov 15, 2017, 11:39 AM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 8:11 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> You are correct, sir.. Till tomorrow.

How is that useful? Do you expect the bid selection to happen in that timeframe?