las-gnome Denver bid update

We have gotten a venue for the cost of a $3k, from 05/18/2018 - 5/21/2018.  Which works out two days in the weekend, and two days afterwards.

The venue is in the university, in a brewery to boot.  It's a pretty cool space, and can seat about 150 people.  There are 3 floors as well, so there are plenty of places for people to hang out.

We have a hold on the space till 11/16/2018, and then it will be let go.  I think we will be able to hold on to it, as it is an odd space where the area does not conform to rectangular, but has a lot of odd angles.  Perfect for us, but lousy for say a wedding reception.

Overall, I was pretty impressed with the space.

sri