Re: las-gnome so...what shall we do?

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 4:05 PM Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
Or Canada? Mexico? I think having something in North America is important.

Both excellent ideas!

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 1:09 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
We can throw out a call for hosts and see where it takes us.

Yes, that's probably the way forward. I guess we need to define a set
of parameters the bids need to fit in first (“what are they expecting
from us as organizers?”), as well as a schedule for the bidding
process.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director