Re: las-gnome so...what shall we do?

Or Canada? Mexico? I think having something in North America is important.

-Rosanna

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 3:41 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
I'm increasing feeling that the U.S. is not going to be the best place to host a conference given the kind of policies the current administration are espousing.

I'm thinking we need to postpone holding this conference in the U.S. for this year or we should try to hold it in Europe or Asia.

sri