las-gnome las.gnome.org wordpress

Hi,

During the LAS GNOME call this morning, we wanted to start getting
las.gnome.org content updates staged for the announcement. I'm looking
over the content to figure out what needs to update before we can
announce this year. It appears to be a Wordpress site; is anyone able
to give me an account? I can start creating drafts of the pages that
need to update and we can schedule them to all publish when we're ready
to go.

I created an etherpad[1] to as a scratchpad for notes while I review
the site content.

~link

1: https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/las-gnome-org-updates