Re: las-gnome LAS GNOME | 2017 Proposal

Thanks, Sri! It sounds like we need to hammer out a few more things before we present this to the Board. Let's do that this week and can submit to the Board next week.

Sri, I'll chat you up so we can discuss the larger vision and how we work towards that. Will ping you to see when we can do a quick call or something :)