From: Bill.com Operations <NoReply-Payments hq bill com>
Date: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 12:47 AM
Subject: Your payment from The Linux Foundation is on its way!
To: "zana gnome org" <zana gnome org>

The Linux Foundation
Hi GNOME Foundation #117.,

The check will arrive around 09/22/16. This date is an estimate based on USPS delivery speed. The payment is for these invoices:

Invoice #
Due Date
Amount
Payment Amount
2021 09/27/16$500.00 $500.00
Total:  $500.00

In the future, to receive this payment directly into your bank account, create your free account:

Manage your account

If the button above doesn't work, copy and paste the following link into your web browser:https://app.bill.com/BasicReceivablesSignup?pni=0117230017543814&action="">

Have questions about the payment? Contact The Linux Foundation at
4157239709.

Thank you,
The Linux Foundation

Be safe! Hover your cursor over links in any email before clicking, to verify the location is safe. Bill.com links always start with https://app.bill.com or http://www.bill.com.

Please do not respond to this email. This e-mail was sent from a notification-only e-mail address.
© 2007-2016 Bill.com, Inc
linworker1.47.25 57722 OTID0068-0

--
Rosanna Yuen