From: Holli Nicknair <HNicknair firstunitarianportland org>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:04 PM
Subject: RE: Conference Details
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>, Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram ramkrishna gmail com) <sriram ramkrishna gmail com>

Hello Sri,

Thanks for confirming all the details with me today!

Your final set up diagram and Final Invoice are attached.

We look forward receiving your Certificate of Insurance by Monday.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.  I will be out of the office tomorrow- you can reach me on my cell at 971-227-2933.

We look forward to hosting your event!

Best,

Holli

Holli Nicknair, Rental Manager