Re: las-gnome Tasks to be completed today

Upcoming tasks that need a volunteer:
1) Design conference banner and also size

Anyone here can help? Otherwise, I can think of one person we can try our luck with and see if she can help - Clara.
Do you have any idea how we determine the size? Do we have to know where and how it is placed at the venue? To start with, we have to choose outdoor or indoor type, and these are the sizes;

Great news; Carla said she’d be happy to help with the banner. Now we only need to finalize what goes on the banner and give her all the info she needs to design one. We can talk about this tomorrow.

2) call vistaprint and get lead times for printing

I can find out about this but need accurate type and number we want to print; 1 banner and is there anything else? see below comment.

It takes 1 business day for the banner to be created; we have 3 options of delivery speeds - express (3 business days), standard (5 business days) and economy (8 business days).

In other words, the aggressive lead time is 4 business days and the conservative lead time is 9 business days.

3) Design signs for our sponsors and placement

Which signs are these? I understood we offered sponsors’ logos on the entrance banner.

Please put anything else that is required that I missed out on.