las-gnome Drinks and other decisions...

So I made an executive decision.  This is what is going to happen:

1) We pay a full day for Monday, and half day on Wednesday, and water service for Thursday and Friday for about $320 or so.  I have already arranged this with Holli.  We will have water service for Tuesday afternoon as well.  Water service costs nothing.  So that's half of what was proposed last time and we get water all day for all 5 days. :)  So assume that we have incurred an expense of $510.00 for all 5 days, including drinks and the Collabora tuesday event.

I don't want to deal with drinks on the first day and its our opportunity to make a good first impression as well.

2) I talked with Holli in regards to Sunday, and we have agreed to do 5pm - 7pm on Sunday for the cost of labor which is $80.  So we should be able to get in there on Sunday, set up the registration desk and put up the banners and other bits and be ready for Monday.  You guys have an opportunity to check out the venue and meet Holli who will meet us there.

3) the last and probably most important part is that we need that certificate of liability.  I have reached out to our sponsors on making that happen and see if we can get that going.  The real question is, does the GNOME Foundation have insurance because then we can just ours if we have it.

Sorry if my decisions causes any heartburn, but gotta move forward.

sri