Re: las-gnome creating a sense of urgency

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 1:34 PM Adelia Rahim <adeliarahim gmail com> wrote:
On 6 Sep 2016, at 1:12 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016, 1:03 PM Adelia Rahim <adeliarahim gmail com> wrote:
On 6 Sep 2016, at 11:43 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

So I think we need to start changing how we do tweeting where we start talking about the dates and the need to register.

Been doing that… will amplify. If anyone has twitter, do also help spread the word. Use the badges, tweet youre going etc etc. Retweet tweets from @lasgnome too.

I  saw!   That is a good example.   One other thing is to start looking for pdx and Seattle based Twitter tech accounts and tweet at them.

We did that a few times. Will look for opps to do more… if that is not considered tweet spamming :)

Not really :)  Make sure you add @pdx_techevents and @SEA_techevents and get them to re-tweet you.  I'm going to do another run with the newspapers and others and see if they are interested in doing a spread.  Also, you can add @PDXBIZJournal as well.

I need to do a press release for them.  Plenty of stuff to do :)

sri

Sri

One other thing is, can we add a count down timer on las.gnome.org?  If there was a success, we would have a long line at registration so we probably want to avoid that :)

sri