Re: las-gnome creating a sense of urgency

On 6 Sep 2016, at 11:43 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

So I think we need to start changing how we do tweeting where we start talking about the dates and the need to register.

Been doing that… will amplify. If anyone has twitter, do also help spread the word. Use the badges, tweet youre going etc etc. Retweet tweets from @lasgnome too.

One other thing is, can we add a count down timer on las.gnome.org?  If there was a success, we would have a long line at registration so we probably want to avoid that :)

sri