From: Jacqueline Kazil <jackiekazil gmail com>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: Follow up from last week :)
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>

Ty for the email! It was great to meet you as well!
Before making a case for supporting something, I like to have a complete picture.

How are the 100 developers selected?

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Hi Jackie!

So nice to meet with you on Thursday!  I really appreciate your patience in hearing me talk about GNOME and LAS GNOME conference.  It is a huge passion for me and I love GNOME, and the body of work they produce.

I'm hoping that we might be able to explore any opportunity for Capital One to invest in our conference.  I have attached our prospectus.

Hope Washington DC is treating you well on your return!

Best wishes,
sri

--
Jacqueline Kazil | @jackiekazil