Re: las-gnome DRAFT | Email to the Board

We are working hard on  it..   We should have something shortly.   Waiting on our Internet provider to give us a quote

Sri

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016, 2:46 PM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez
<nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
> Alexandre - can you please send a version of this to the Board before our
> meeting so that they can review before it begins? We need the budget before
> we send.

Yes. I'll wait for the budget, wait a bit more for any corrections,
and then I'll send it.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director