las-gnome sponsorship list

Here is the list of sponsorship and their contacts. The ones that are blank are those I don't have a contact for or don't have an email address because I only know them through linked in.

If you want to take up one of them, then feel free, please add whatever contacts you want there as well as you find them.  I'll try to figure out how to track them in the upcoming meeting.  Let's try to really push on sponsorship in the next two weeks.

BTW, we do have an online spreadsheet, but my account is kind of messed in regards to the passwords.  I'll try to work with Patrick ot get this fixed up.
sri