las-gnome BoF setup

So, for the BoFs, I propose that we name the three rooms after the 3 closest volcanoes.

Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams

Mt. Hood will be the closest to the registration desk, Mt. St. Helens in the middle, and Mt. Adams will be the furthest away.

Mt. St. Helens can hold two BoFs simultaneously I think without interrupting each other, it can also be the room we would have a panel.  Finally, the last one I suspect can also hold two BoFs at the same time as it is also fairly large.

Let me know what you think?   This will help Alexandre with the BoF schedule.

sri