las-gnome 2 bedroom suite @ indigo is taken

Hey guys!

I tried ot reserve the two bedroom suite for 225, but unfortunately, it is already reserved.. sadly, it was the only week in all of september it was reserved by one party.  I'm hoping that someone might let it go as the date approaches.

For now, I would suggest you book at Crystal Hotel which is right next door and has very decent rates last I checked (last week)

We can always let them go if the week open  up

sri