Re: las-gnome Reminder | LAS GNOME Meeting Friday at 16:00 UTC

Just a quick update on my tasks as I was unable to attend.

@Alexandre
- add the speakers to a separate page DONE

Was done by the end of the meeting last week.

- add the title of the talk to the schedule once Meg has finished providing
the information

Schedule is complete(ish, one talk remains to be added, I have the
info and will do it this weekend).

- ask Patrick if we can reuse the talk submission software for people to
send their BoF idea

Pinged, didn't hear back. Poor Patrick must have been super busy. Will reping.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director