las-gnome Fwd: LAS GNOME Sponsorship

Woo-hoo!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Harris Kenny <kenny alephobjects com>
Date: Wed, Aug 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: LAS GNOME Sponsorship
To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
Cc: <erin alephobjects com>

Hi Sriram,

Thank you for the thoughtful reply and I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. It sounds like an interesting event and we definitely appreciate the importance of GNOME for the greater GNU/Linux project.

We are interested in supporting LAS at the $500 Supporter Level.

Can you please let me know who we should send our logo, link, and text for the conference website and entrance banner?

Can you also let me know the best way for us to pay our support (check, PayPal, etc.)?

Thank you,