Re: las-gnome Schedule

On Aug 16, 2016, at 4:50 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:

Ok we need to set a deadline for this.   Let's get this done by Friday complete with design and all.   I
really need this done ASAP.

Alexandre,  do you have all the info?

I hope so! I sent an email with the detailed schedule last night, let me know if you didn't get it.

Sri, since you have access to the papers admin page, could you provide the abstracts of the accepted papers
too?

Jiri  is still at guadec   someone take a picture of him and get that taken care of.   We don't have a ton
of time and I have things waiting on this schedule.

Jussi, not Jiri :) If we cant get one within this couple of days, I dont think it is a dealbreaker.

Sri