las-gnome LAS GNOME update

Hi folks,

Just want to update everyone on what's going on so far.

1) The changes to the registration page is complete.
2) Codethink logo has been added to sponsors (thanks Alexandre!)
3) The schedule is complete except for one RSVP that we are waiting on, but that should be handled quickly as the last speaker is at GUADEC and Alexandre is going to make it pretty

I have spent the day yesterday and the day before sitting at the registration desk so that I know how to run registration in preparation for our registration.

We will need to get a proper printer.  GUADEC has an android app that we an also take advantage of.

From here on in, it is going to be all about promotion and driving people to the registration page.

I would like to meet now to talk about our social media calendar and start doing heavy promotion of our sponsors, our speakers, and our schedule.

Outstanding - we need to get the hotel room number so that we can talk with the travel committee and open up travel.  So Justin, if you can just give us a planning number the discount will be sugar on top.

sri