las-gnome budget v3

Here is the budget in two formats.. one is our real budget that we track, the other is the format we send to the board.  Please review for anything missing.  If there is missing please put it on here so that I can look at it.  The two are in sync now after much work.

Once it looks good and all the questions have been answered, I will export it.  There might be some questions on what we consider best/worse/expected scenarios.  Let me know..  I will wake up early tomorrow for those on European time zones.

I'm kind of frazzled after working on this all day.  I'm going to take a break for a couple hours and look at it again at around 9pm.

sri