Re: Kick-off meeting for the Papers Committee

Thanks Heidi.

I will update everyone on the decided time as soon as I get Sri's.

There will be meeting notes for sure :)

In any case, here's the link to an etherpad with the agenda for the meeting, to get everyone's juices flowing;
https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/LAS_GNOME_Papers_Committee

best,
adelia