Opening up Discourse for language bindings

Hi all;

now that we've started migrating[0] GTK discussions from mailing lists over to Discourse[1], we'd like to do the same for discussions on GTK language bindings.

For this reason we opened a new category:

There are a few language-specific tags already, but we're definitely open to adding more.

There's currently no deadline to phase the language-specific mailing lists, but it would be great to get feedback from the current subscribers and decide for one. Feel free to reach out to me at:

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.