Re: [Fwd: Language bindings on gtk.org]

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 17:41 -0300, Johan Dahlin wrote:

> I disagree, that list is full of cruft which should be cleaned up.
> I don't see a problem in cleaning it up and waiting for responses
> from
> language bindings authors. Most of them won't respond any way, since
> they're
> not actively maintained.

Many of them probably aren't on this list. I don't hack on the gst ones
at the moment, but I'm pretty sure the folk that do *aren't* on the
list.

Gnome provides excellent ABI compatibility; by that measure none of the
bindings projects should actually bit-rot.

Still, up to you, if you want a 'clean list' rather than an accurate
one.

-Rob